for mindless ramblings in written form visit:

Thursday, June 24, 2010


So I promised you sketches yesterday so I'll give you two quick ones from today.

One is of the SCANNER OF DOOM which I am now forced to work every day at my dumb job. It literally is the scanner of doom. It eats everything I try to put through it...

The other is of hands... now look... I do not call myself an artist.. I'm just doing this for fun but I think I do a pretty good job... but hands are the enemy. They are so hard to draw. This fist... I hate it. And the palm view was good until I got to the thumb and the two first fingers... then all deformity broke loose.

Ah curses.


KK.

1 comment:

  1. You're good at drawing hands. Especially the fist. Nice job.

    Also, I'm excited for your new drawing device.

    ReplyDelete